- How I perceive Autistic children: They are just children who have not conformed to the restrictive society.
- They do whatever they want whenever they feel like it. This reminded me of a discussion I was having with a friend about public behavior. When you are a person that people always look at, should you have self-control or should you just be yourself no matter what?
- I bought Olives by Alexander McNabb, and I also got Beirut. I have a long list of readings. I just hope I could finish them before the end of 2012.
- We went out for dinner in celebration of my parent’s anniversary to a seafood and fish restaurant in Tabarja.
This is the 2nd time I go to this restaurant and barely take any photos. This is one of the places where you enjoy the food eating it rather than taking photos.
- The cleaning lady in the bathroom is an old lady that barely could move. I couldn’t even look her in the eyes. I wonder what is her story.
- I was walking on the road to catch a bus while I saw a prostitute descending from a car displeased. She looked old and shaggy. Is she in need of money or pleasure? Maybe both?
- Imagine if we could go on a touristic trip through time. Where would you choose to go?
- I can now really survive a zombie apocalypse, thanks to Zombie Smash
- I saw this funny side by side coincidence: Who has more superpowers?
- I got a new pair of shoes. They are exactly the same as the old one, but this one is brown. What do I do when I’m too picky and I find this shoe comfortable and good looking?
- I went to this place Dictateur that is very unique. Seems like it was set over a garage to become a restaurant.
Vernacular places are so IN at this time